HHRC Hip-Ridge Face-Mount Connector
On This Page
Misc. Connectors for Engineered Wood
This product's information may differ depending on the category of use. You are currently viewing details related to Misc. Connectors for Engineered Wood. You can also view product information related to the category: Hip Connectors
The HHRC attaches hip beams to the end of a ridge beam. It takes the inconsistency out of this common detail and assigns a standard load capacity. The HHRC can be placed higher or lower on the ridge beam so the hips are flush at the top.
- Strong-Drive® SD Connector screws included
- 12 gauge
- Use all specified fasteners (included); see General Notes
Many of these products are approved for installation with Strong-Drive® SD Connector screws.
- Allowable loads shown are for each hip. Total load carried by the connector is double this number.
- Uplift loads have been increased for earthquake or wind loading with no further increase allowed. Reduce where other loads govern.
- See solid sawn sizes.
- Fasteners: SD screws are Simpson Strong-Tie® Strong-Drive® screws. See fastener information.
Code Reports & Compliance