J/JP Floor Beam Levelers
On This Page
Jack piers and standard floor beam levelers offer unique leveling simplicity during and after construction.
- 12-gauge plates; 3/4" threaded rod; 1 1/16" O.D. steel pipe
- Use all specified fasteners; see General Notes
- Holes are provided for installation with (4) 0.148" x 1 1/2" nails
- Do not use J/JPs for dynamic jacking of structures, such as houses
- Post design by designer. See post allowable loads.
- Loads may not be increased for duration of load.
- Fasteners: Nail dimensions in the table are listed diameter by length. For additional information, see Fastener Types and Sizes Specified for Simpson Strong-Tie Connectors.
Code Reports & Compliance