APBDSP Decorative Post Base Side Plate
Outdoor Accents decorative side plates attach to the bottom of a post or column to provide a finished look to an installed post base.
They are perfect for outdoor projects such as pergolas, patio covers and other top-supported structures. These decorative side plates provide a black powder coat finish over ZMAX® galvanization for extra corrosion resistance.
- 12-gauge steel
- ZMAX® with black powder coat
- APB44DSP is designed for use with nominal 4x and 4x rough lumber
- APB66DSP is designed for use with nominal 6x and 6x rough lumber
- APB88DSP is designed for use with nominal 8x and 8x rough lumber
- APB1010DSP is designed for use with nominal 10x and 10x rough lumber
- Fasteners sold separately
- Decorative side plates sold in boxes of 2
- Wood Construction Connectors Technical and Installation Notes
- General Notes
- Explore the full Outdoor Accents product line
Product Information Tables
- All fasteners are a Outdoor Accents SDWS22312DBB inserted through an STN22 hex-head washer. Quantities listed are for two parts.
- Install top of decorative side plates flush to top of post base strap legs. Decorative side plates installed on APB post bases will be raised up 1/4" from the bottom of the post base, while installations on rough models will not.
- Fasteners sold separately.
Code Reports & Compliance