APDJT Deck Joist Tie
The deck joist tie attaches 2x joists to the side of 4x or larger support posts. It installs quickly and easily with the Outdoor Accents structural wood screw and hex-head washer for the look of a bolted connection.
- 12 gauge
- ZMAX® with black powder coat
- Use all specified fasteners; see General Notes
- Use of the Outdoor Accents connectors requires use of the hex-head washer (STN22) and structural wood screw (SDWSDBB)
- Fasteners sold separately
- Wood Construction Connectors Technical and Installation Notes
- General Notes
- Explore the full Outdoor Accents product line
Product Information Table
|Model No.||Ga.||W (in.)||H (in.)||Coating/Material||Packaging Qty.|
|APDJT1.75-4||12||3||9 3/4||ZMAX® / Powder Coating, Black||1|
|APDJT1.75-6||12||5||9 3/4||ZMAX® / Powder Coating, Black||1|
|APDJT2-4||12||3||10||ZMAX® / Powder Coating, Black||1|
|APDJT2-6||12||5||10||ZMAX® / Powder Coating, Black||1|
|APDJT2R-4||12||3||9 1/2||ZMAX® / Powder Coating, Black||1|
|APDJT2R-6||12||5||9 1/2||ZMAX® / Powder Coating, Black||1|
- Roof loads are 125% of floor loads unless limited by other criteria. Floor loads may be adjusted for load durations according to the code provided they do not exceed those in the roof column.
- Allowable loads and fastener quantities are per part. APDJT1.75 model loads for Western Red Cedar are 1,430 lb. floor (100) and 1,790 lb. roof (125).
- Joist fastener is an Outdoor Accents® SDWS22512DBB structural wood screw inserted through an STN22 washer. Post fastener is an SDWS22312DBB structural screw inserted through an STN22 hex-head washer.
- Fasteners sold separately.
Code Reports & Compliance