APGP Decorative Gable Plate
Outdoor Accents gable plates add decorative appeal and strength to any outdoor living space. They provide reinforcement for a connection from a wood beam to three angled wood braces. Three sizes are available: 6:12 pitch, 8:12 pitch and 12:12 pitch.
Gable plates are easily installed with Outdoor Accents structural screws and hex-head washers.
- 12-gauge steel
- ZMAX® with black powder coat
- Fasteners sold separately
- Wood Construction Connectors Technical and Installation Notes
- General Notes
- Explore the full Outdoor Accents product line
Product Information Table
|Model No.||Description||Ga.||W (in.)||H (in.)||L (in.)||Coating/Material||Packaging Qty.|
|APGP1212||12:12 roof pitch; 45° angle||12||5||20 1/2||36||ZMAX® / Powder Coating, Black||1|
|APGP612||6:12 roof pitch; 27° angle||12||5||20 1/2||36||ZMAX® / Powder Coating, Black||1|
|APGP812||8:12 roof pitch; 34° angle||12||5||20 1/2||36||ZMAX® / Powder Coating, Black||1|
- Allowable loads have been increased for wind or earthquake loading with no further increase allowed. Reduce where other loads govern.
- Connector table loads and fastener quantities are listed for two parts. For single part installations, use half the listed values.
- Uplift loads apply to the connection between the center vertical post and the beam.
- All fasteners are a Simpson Strong-Tie® SDWS22312DBB inserted through an STN22 hex-head washer. Quantities listed are for two parts.
- Fasteners sold separately.
Code Reports & Compliance