This product is only available in Canada
The CBQGT uses Simpson Strong-Tie® Strong-Drive® SDS Heavy-Duty Connector screws, which allows for fast installation, reduced reveal, high capacity and provides a greater net section area of the column compared to bolts.
- Simpson Strong-Tie gray paint, available in HDG
- Use all specified fasteners; see General Notes.
- Install 1/4" x 2" Strong-Drive SDS Heavy-Duty Connector screws, which are provided with the column base. (Lag screws will not achieve the same load.)
- Minimum 3" side cover on concrete is required.
- Post bases do not provide adequate resistance to prevent members from rotating about the base and therefore are not recommended for non-top-supported installations (such as fences or unbraced carports).
- Other sizes available. Check with Simpson Strong-Tie for details.
- Other sizes available. Check with Simpson Strong‐Tie for details.