PF/PFB/PFDB Post Frame Hangers
The PF series hangers have been redesigned to accommodate collated nails (0.148 x 1 1/2") as well as the 10d common nail (0.148 x 3"). The PFB and PFDB have dome-shaped joist nail holes that guide nails into the proper installation angle. The redesign also features a folded seat that raises the 2x joist very slightly above the seat radius to enable a tighter connection to the back of the hanger. For saddle hangers, PFDB and PFDSB are for solid sawn lumber carrying members, and PFDL is for LVL carrying members.
- Installation prongs make setting the hanger quick and easy
- Sizes are available for 2x8 joists
- 20 gauge
- Galvanized. Some products available in ZMAX® coating. See Corrosion Information.
- Use all specified fasteners; see General Notes.
- 10d common purlin nails must be driven at an angle through the purlin into the header. Combine with top nails to achieve table loads.
- 10d x1 1/2" purlin nails must be driven at an angle into the purlin but do not penetrate into the header. Combine with back face fasteners and top nails to achieve table loads.
Conectores Metálicos Estructurales 2013-2015C-2013SPInformación completa de productos, de la aplicación, de las tablas de cargas y de la instalación, para conectores Simpson Strong-Tie® de madera a madera, madera a concreto y concreto a mampostería.Catalog
DIY Done Right - Make Your Home Projects EasierS-HOMEPRJCTS14A 32-page color brochure showing examples of DIY project ideas using Simpson Strong-Tie® products, including decks, patio covers, fences, and garage organization.Flier
DIY Done Right - Facilitamos los proyectos para su casaS-HOMPRJCTS14SPFlier
Top-Flange Hanger Reductions For Multiple-Ply HeadersT-C-MPLYHEADR16A one-page flier discussing reduction factors for top-flange hangers installed on multi-ply headers.Technical Bulletin
Show 2 MoreShow Less
- Uplift loads have been increased for wind or earthquake loading with no further increase allowed; reduce where other loads govern.
- Nails: 10d = 0.148" dia. x 3" long, 10d x 1 1/2" = 0.148" dia. x 1 1/2" long. See other nail sizes and information.
|Part||IAPMO UES ER||ICC-ES ESR||City of Los Angeles||State of Florida|
|PF||See specific model numbers for code listings.|
|PFB||No code listing. Please contact us for test data.|
|PFDB||No code listing. Please contact us for test data.|
|PFDL26B||No code listing. Please contact us for test data.|
|PFDL28B||No code listing. Please contact us for test data.|
ESR-2523 is an Index of many of Simpson Strong-Tie Stamped and Welded Cold-formed Steel Products for Wood or Cold-formed Steel Construction