PTP-27L Premium Tool
On This Page
The PTP-27L is a powder-actuated fastening tool designed to provide versatility and ease of use on the jobsite. This single-shot tool delivers productive fastening with automatic piston reset, which enables the user to simply load and shoot.
- Adjustable power for fastening versatility: 1–1 1/2 power-level range from a single strip
- Easy disassembly for cleaning and maintenance
- No manual resetting of piston required
- Operator comfort: cushioned grip, reduced recoil and sound-dampening muffler for quiet operation
|Model No.||Option||Packaging Qty.|
- Fastener Length: 1/2" – 3"
- Fastener Type: 0.300" (or 8 mm) diameter headed
- Firing Action: Automatic
- Load Caliber: 0.27 strip loads, brown through purple (levels 2–6)
- Length: 17 3/4"
- Weight: 6.5 Ib.
- Sill plate installation
- Washered-pin installation
- Insulation fastening
- Forming work
- Cold-formed steel
Tool is sold in a rugged tool box complete with:
- User manual
- Spall suppressor
- Tools for disassembly
- Safety glasses / ear plugs
- Tool lubricant
- Cleaning brushes
- User exam and caution sign
- Five replacement rubber returners
- Extension pole tool for the PTP-27L available in 6' and 8' lengths.
- 6' Tool: PEPT6LR; 8' Tool: PEPT8LR
Design Information and Load Tables
- Anchoring Systems Technical and Installation Notes
- Powder-Actuated Tools Operator's Exam
- Powder-Actuated Fastening Safety Principles
- Powder-Actuated Tools Warning Signs
Code Reports & Compliance