Special Order: Custom Clips and Connectors
Simpson Strong‑Tie can make a variety of flat and bent steel clips and connectors for cold‑formed steel framing. Most custom clips can be punched with different holes and slots.
Material: 229 mil (3 ga.) maximum, 43 mil (18 ga.) minimum mill-certified steel (carbon and type 316L stainless steel)
Finish: Galvanized, Simpson Strong‑Tie® gray paint. Contact Simpson Strong‑Tie for availability.
To Obtain A Quote
- Supply a CAD drawing in .dwg or .dxf format complete with all dimensions, hole diameter and centerline locations, bend angles, steel strength (min. Fy and Fu ), thickness (mils and/or ga.) and finish: (galvanized to G90, G185) or Simpson Strong-Tie gray paint (specify).
- Total shape and size up to a maximum of 48" x 48" (approx. 1/16" tolerance).
- Simpson Strong-Tie does not provide product engineering or load values for special order custom clips and connectors.
- Contact Simpson Strong-Tie for pricing information.
- Refer to Important Information & General Notes for additional information.
Per the attached CAD drawing (.dwg or .dxf format)
Drawing must be fully dimensioned including:
- Overall dimensions
- Leg dimensions
- Bend Angles (if required)
- Hole sizes and centerlines (if required)
Contact Simpson Strong-Tie for availability
54 mil (16 ga.)
- Minimum Yield Strength (Fy) = 33 ksi
- Min. Tensile Strength (Fu) = 45 ksi