Face-Mount Hangers: Load Tables for I-Joists, Glulam and SCL, 2 1/16" x 14" – 2 1/2" x 14"
Codes: See Code Reference Key Chart.
- Uplift loads have been increased for earthquake or wind loading with no further increase allowed. Reduce where other loads govern.
- Uplift loads are based on DF/SP. For SPF/HF, use 0.86 x DF/SP Uplift Load for products requiring nails and 0.72 x DF/SP Uplift Load for products requiring screws.
- For minimum nailing quantity and load values, fill all round holes; for maximum nailing quantity and load values, fill all round and trianglular holes.
- Hangers sorted in order of recommended selection for best overall performance and installation value.
- Web stiffeners are required where noted in the table, or when the joist top flange isn't supported laterally by the hanger, or when it supports double I-joists with flanges less than 1 5/16" thick.
- Allowable downloads are based on a joist-bearing capacity of 750 psi.
- Fasteners: Nails are common nails, unless noted otherwise. See other nail sizes and information.