Face-Mount Hangers: Load Tables for I-Joists, Glulam and SCL, 2 1/2" x 16" – 3 1/2" x 11 7/8"
These products are available with additional corrosion protection.
Codes: See Code Reference Key Chart.
- Uplift loads have been increased for earthquake or wind loading with no further increase allowed. Reduce where other loads govern.
- Uplift loads are based on DF/SP. For SPF/HF, use 0.86 x DF/SP Uplift Load for products requiring nails and 0.72 x DF/SP Uplift Load for products requiring screws.
- For minimum nailing quantity and load values, fill all round holes; for maximum nailing quantity and load values, fill all round and trianglular holes.
- Hangers sorted in order of recommended selection for best overall performance and installation value.
- Web stiffeners are required where noted in the table, or when the joist top flange isn’t supported laterally by the hanger, or when it supports double I‑joists with flanges less than 1 5/16″ thick.
- Allowable downloads are based on a joist-bearing capacity of 750 psi.
- Fasteners: Nail dimensions are diameter by length. SDS screws are Simpson Strong-Tie® Strong-Drive® SDS Heavy-Duty Connector screws.
See fastener information.