Face-Mount Hangers: Load Tables for Solid Sawn Lumber (Douglas Fir and Southern Pine)
For stainless-steel fasteners, see Fastener Types and Sizes Specified for Simpson Strong-Tie Connectors.
Many of these products are approved for installation with Strong-Drive® SD Connector screws. See Connectors Approved for Use with the Strong-Drive® SD Structural-Connector Screw for more information.
Codes: See Code Reference Key Chart.
- Uplift loads have been increased for earthquake or wind loading with no further increase allowed. Reduce where other loads govern.
- For minimum nailing quantity and load values, fill all round holes; for maximum nailing quantity and load values, fill all round and triangular holes.
- DF/SP loads can be used for SCL with an equivalent specific gravity of 0.50 or greater.
- Truss chord cross-grain tension may limit allowable loads in accordance with ANSI/TPI 1-2014. Simpson Strong-Tie® Connector Selector™ software includes the evaluation of cross-grain tension in its hanger allowable loads. For additional information, contact Simpson Strong-Tie.
- Fasteners: Nail dimensions are listed diameter by length. See fastener information.
- Hangers with an “*” do not have an Installed Cost Index.