Face-Mount Hangers: Load Tables for Solid Sawn Lumber (Spruce-Pine-Fir / Hem-Fir)
The Joist Hanger Selector software enables you to select the most optimum product for your project. The software takes into consideration all the characteristics seen in this catalog.
These products are available with additional corrosion protection. Additional products on this page may also be available with this option, check with Simpson Strong-Tie for details.
For stainless-steel fasteners, see Fastener Types and Sizes Specified for Simpson Strong-Tie Connectors.
Many of these products are approved for installation with Strong-Drive® SD Connector screws. See Connectors Approved for Use with the Strong-Drive® SD Structural-Connector Screw for more information.
Codes: See Code Reference Key Chart.
- Uplift loads have been increased for earthquake or wind loading with no further increase allowed. Reduce where other loads govern.
- For minimum nailing quantity and load values, fill all round holes; for maximum nailing quantity and load values, fill all round and triangular holes.
- DF/SP loads can be used for SCL with an equivalent specific gravity of 0.50 or greater.
- Truss chord cross-grain tension may limit allowable loads in accordance with ANSI/TPI 1-2014. Simpson Strong-Tie® Connector Selector™ software includes the evaluation of cross-grain tension in its hanger allowable loads. For additional information, contact Simpson Strong-Tie.
- Fasteners: Nail dimensions are listed diameter by length. See fastener information.