Quik Stik™ — Rafter and Truss Fastening System
Introducing the new standard for overhead assembly installations of rafter and truss connections. The Simpson Strong-Tie® Quik Stik installation tool provides contractors with a versatile solution that makes fastening rafter and truss connections fast, safe and easy.
- Fast installation: Drive screws overhead from a standing position with no ladders
- Safe on the jobsite: Designed for use inside the structure — no need to work outside the building
- Easy to install — less-experienced users can work quickly and efficiently
- Proven fastener solution: Tested and code-listed
- Precise: Bright orange guidelines facilitate proper alignment for each of the approved installations
- Special purpose: designed specifically for use with the Strong-Drive® SDWC Truss screw for rafter/truss connections
Quik Stik and Strong-Drive SDWC Truss screws are designed to work together for a safe, reliable solution from the leader in structural fastening.View Quik Stik Product Information
Easy Overhead Installation
See how easy overhead fastening is with Quik Stik in these how-to galleries.
Easy to Install
Attach to any drill or impact driver — even cordless.
Load SDWC Truss screw into Quik Stik head.
Drive screw quickly, accurately and easily.
Efficiently Installs a Variety of Top-Plate-to-Rafter/Truss Assemblies
Narrow-face stud to top plate.
Wide-face stud to top plate.
Truss rafter offset from stud.
Instantly Positions Fastener at the Optimal Installation Angle
In this type of installation, when the angle guideline is vertical (or if bubble is visible in level), the SDWC screw is at the optimal angle for top plate to rafter/truss connections.
In this type of installation, when the centerline guide is vertical, the screw is at the optimal 90° angle for vertical connections into an offset rafter/truss assembly.
In this type of installation, when the centerline guide points to the middle of the rafter/truss and the angle guideline is vertical (or if the bubble is visible in the level), the SDWC Truss screw is at the optimal compound angle.