Column with Standard Base Plate
- Locate column line by using centerline of anchorage template.
- Install anchorage kit for each column and place concrete footing.
- Remove anchorage template (MFTPL) and reinstall four (4) leveling nuts.
- Lower columns onto anchor bolts.
- Level columns by raising or lowering the leveling nuts under base plate.
- Secure columns in place by tightening the nuts above base plate, provided with columns.
- Place 5,000 psi (min.) non-shrink grout under base plate prior to loading frame.
Refer to Strong Frame Installation for additional frame installation information.