- Locate column line using centerline of anchorage template.
- Install anchorage kit and place concrete pad for column support.
- Remove anchorage template and reinstall four (4) leveling nuts.
- Lower column onto anchor bolts.
- Level columns by raising or lowering the leveling nuts under base plate.
- Secure columns in place by tightening the nuts above base plate.
- Install rebar through the holes in column as shown on drawings (confirm with approved design documents). Some conditions may require installation of rebar through the flange holes prior to securing column in place.
- Place 5,000 psi (min.) non-shrink grout under base plate.
- Place concrete for grade beam prior to loading frame.
Refer to Strong Frame Installation for additional frame installation information.