- Locate column line using centerline of anchorage template.
- Install anchorage kit and place concrete pad for column support.
- Remove anchorage template and re-install four (4) leveling nuts.
- Lower column onto anchor bolts.
- Level columns by raising or lowering the leveling nuts under base plate.
- Secure columns in place by tightening the nuts above base plate.
- Install rebar through the holes in column as shown on drawings (confirm with approved design documents).
- Place 5,000 psi (min.) non-shrink grout under base plate.
Refer to SMF Installation for additional frame installation information.