Quik Drive® Noseclip for LDSS
The Quik Drive® noseclip for LDSS is used in mass timber diaphragm steel spline strap applications. The noseclip is designed to replace the standard noseclip on the Quik Drive PRO300SG2 cordless driver tool attachment and pair with the embossed holes on the LDSS steel strap. The noseclip centers the screw in the strap's embossed hole for fast and accurate installation.
- Used with the PRO300SG2 Quik Drive attachment
- Designed to pair with the embossed hole of the LDSS light diaphragm spline strap
- Ensures fast and accurate alignment of the Quik Drive tool with the embossed hole
- Assemble the Quik Drive® PRO300SG2 cordless driver tool.
- Remove the standard Quik Drive noseclip and replace with the PNOSECLIP-LDSS.
- Calibrate the drive depth of the screw according to the installation image provided. The ideal depth setting locates the bottom of the countersunk head just above the hole in the embossed feature.
Product Information Table
Fastener Production Information and Stuff & Things
Quik Drive noseclip for LDSS
Black Oxide / Steel
Code Reports & Compliance