Quik Drive® BSD200G2 Structural Steel-Decking Attachment
The Quik Drive BSD200G2 attachment is designed for structural steel-decking applications. It is the perfect choice for fastening wide-valley nestable steel deck to structural steel members where the maximum load values of the Strong-Drive® XL Large-Head Metal screw are required.
- Innovative Precision Placement™ nosepiece allows for easy location of the holes in standing seam metal roofing clips
- Safely and efficiently performs steel deck fastening and stitching
- Collated fastener strips virtually eliminate fastener waste and prevent damage to roof panels from dropped fasteners
- Patented belt collation enables auto-feed fastening of screws
- Profile guide on nosepiece ensures uniform screw placement
- The extension enables standup fastening
- Depth control prevents over-driving
- Designed to eliminate skipped screws, reducing screw waste
- Steel decking and stitching; fastening for cold-formed steel; wide-valley nestable deck to structural steel members
- Limited lifetime warranty on attachment and extension, 1-year limited warranty on screw-driver motors (see specific manufacturer's warranty for more information)
||Mandrel with 5/16" lobular hex-head bit
||Driver bit, lobular, hex head, 5/16"
||Extension, 16" (short), G2 series
Code Reports & Compliance