Quik Drive® PROSDD Multi-Purpose Combo System
- Expanded depth settings for high-density flooring materials.
- Uniform toenailing and countersink on slick surfaces.
- Reversible and replaceable non-skid teeth.
- Sure-grip guide tube increases stability for a broad range of screws.
- The patented curved collation strips (U.S. Patent 7,051,875) hold the screws up and away from the work surface, making moving and positioning the tool easier. They are also pointed on the inserted end to simplify loading.
||DeWalt® 2,500 rpm screwdriver motor
||Makita® 2,500 rpm screwdriver motor
||Makita® 3,500 rpm screwdriver motor
- Decks/docks, subfloor, drywall, wallplates, stair treads, fiber-cement siding to steel
- PRO300S decking attachment (also sold separately)
- PRO200 drywall attachment (also sold separately)
- Extension for stand-up driving
- Choice of DeWalt® or Makita® screwdriver motors
- Screw quiver for keeping screws at your fingertips
- Rugged tool case to protect your equipment on the jobsite
- Limited lifetime warranty on attachment and extension, 1-year limited warranty on screw-driver motors (see specific manufacturer's warranty for more information)
||PRO300S Attachment only
||PRO200 Attachment only