- Compact body for reduced weight and easy handling.
- Slim profile allows driving in corners.
- Smooth nose will not mar drywall surface.
- Precise, self-locking depth adjustment for consistent dimples.
- Patented curved collation strips (U.S. Patent 7,051,875) hold the screws up and away from the work surface, making moving and positioning the tool easier. They are also pointed on the inserted end to simplify loading.
For longer drywall screws (2 1/4") see the PRO250DWG2 attachment.
||DeWalt® 2,500 rpm screwdriver motor
||Makita® 2,500 rpm screwdriver motor
- PRO200G2 drywall attachment (also sold separately)
- Extension for stand-up driving
- Choice of Makita® or DeWalt® screwdriver motors
- Screw quiver for keeping screws at your fingertips
- Rugged tool case to protect your equipment on the jobsite
- Limited lifetime warranty on attachment and extension, 1-year limited warranty on screw-driver motors (see specific manufacturer's warranty for more information)
||PRO200 Attachment only