Quik Drive® Cordless PRO200SG2 Multi-Purpose System
The Quik Drive PRO200SG2 Cordless Multi-Purpose System is a complete auto-feed screw driving tool powered by a 2000 rpm, 20V cordless DeWalt® brushless driver motor. Eliminate the need for cords, compressors and generators to run with this best-in-class, ergonomic fastening system. Subfloor installations are fast and easy using this lightweight, portable Quik Drive system. The cordless DeWalt driver and lightweight extension allow stand-up driving, making for a fast, ergonomic and less fatiguing installation.
- Quik Drive cordless combined with Simpson Strong-Tie low-torque fasteners, drives more screws — faster — per battery charge.
- Efficient: Slash the setup time. Eliminate cord and hose maintenance and tangle. Reduce tripping and electrical shock hazards.
- The PRO200SG2 requires less skill training than traditional installation methods, allowing a first-day apprentice to keep pace with a seasoned veteran.
- Quik Drive Cordless PRO200SG2 Multi-Purpose System can be used with or without the lightweight extension.
- Precise, self-locking depth adjustment for consistent fastener drive depth
- Lightweight G3 extension for better ergonomics
- Powerful DeWalt cordless driver motor
- The patented curved collation strips hold the screws up and away from the work surface, making moving and positioning the tool easier
- The collated strips are also pointed on the inserted end to simplify loading
|Model No.||Option||Packaging Qty.|
|PRO200SG2C2K||PRO200SG2 system kit with DeWalt driver||1|
- Subfloor to wood or steel, sheathing, fiber-cement siding to steel, gypsum panel to wood or steel
- PRO200SG2 multi-purpose attachment
- Lightweight G3 extension for stand-up driving
- DeWalt 2,000 rpm 20V cordless driver motor
- Two lithium ion batteries and charger
- Soft carrying case
- Limited lifetime warranty on attachment and extension, 1-year limited warranty on screw-driver motors (see specific manufacturer's warranty for more information)
|QDPRO200G2||PRO200 attachment only|
Strong-Drive® WSV SUBFLOOR Screw
WSHL Subfloor Screw
WSC Wood Screw
FHSD Wood-to-CFS Screw
DWC Drywall Screw
WSFLRV Wood-to-CFS/Aluminum Screw
DWF Drywall-to-CFS Screw
DWFSD Drywall-to-CFS Screw
CBSDQ Sheathing-to-CFS Screw
MTH Wood Underlayment Screw
Strong-Drive® PPHD SHEATHING-TO-CFS Screw
Deck-Drive™ DSV WOOD Screw
Trim-Head Screw — Type-17 Point
Code Reports & Compliance