Quik Drive® PRO250 Subfloor System
- Expanded depth settings for appropriate countersink in a variety of applications.
- Reversible replaceable non-skid teeth attachment.
- Uniform toenailing and countersink on slick surfaces.
- Non-skid teeth increase stability and provide uniform toenailing and countersink on slick surfaces.
- The patented curved collation strips (U.S. Patent 7,051,875) hold the screws up and away from the work surface, making moving and positioning the tool easier. They are also pointed on the inserted end to simplify loading.
Quik Drive® PRO250 Subfloor AttachmentAlso sold separately.
Quik Drive® ExtensionFor stand-up driving.
Quik Drive® Screw QuiverFor keeping screws at your fingertips.
Quik Drive® Tool Case – PRO Kits
Screwdriver Motor for Quik Drive® SystemsChoice of Makita® or DeWalt® screwdriver motors. See options listed below.
|PRO250G2D25K||DeWalt® 2,500 rpm screwdriver motor|
|PRO250G2M25K||Makita® 2,500 rpm screwdriver motor|
|PRO250G2M35K||Makita® 3,500 rpm screwdriver motor|
- Subfloor to wood or steel
- PRO250 subfloor attachment (also sold separately)
- Extension for stand-up driving
- Choice of DeWalt®, Makita® or Milwaukee® screwdriver motors
- Screw quiver for keeping screws at your fingertips
- Rugged tool case to protect your equipment on the jobsite
- Limited lifetime warranty on attachment and extension, 1-year limited warranty on screw-driver motors (see specific manufacturer's warranty for more information)
- Fastening Systems Technical and Installation Notes
- Quik Drive Limited Warranties
- Collated Screws for the Quik Drive System
- Screwdriver Motors / RPM Recommendations Per Application
- Video: Quik Drive for Subfloor Fastening
- Video: Quik Drive vs Pneumatic Fasteners
|PMANDREL75||Replacement attachment mandrel|
Strong-Drive® WSNTL SUBFLOOR Screw
Strong-Drive® WSV SUBFLOOR Screw
Strong-Drive® PPSD SHEATHING-TO-CFS Screw
Deck-Drive™ DSV WOOD Screw
Deck-Drive™ DCSD COMPOSITE-TO-STEEL Screw
WSHL Subfloor Screw
CBSDQ Sheathing-to-CFS Screw
WSFLRV Wood-to-CFS/Aluminum Screw
WSC Wood Screw
PHSS Wood Screw
Trim-Head Screw — Type-17 Point
DWC Drywall Screw
DWFSD Drywall-to-CFS Screw