Quik Drive® PRO300S Decking System
- Expanded depth settings for high-density flooring materials.
- Reversible and replaceable non-skid teeth.
- Uniform toenailing and countersink on slick surfaces.
- Sure-grip guide tube increases stability for a broad range of screws.
- Decking nose clip positions the screw on the deck board and centers it on the joist for an easy, uniform installation from a standing position.
- The patented curved collation strips (U.S. Patent 7,051,875) hold the screws up and away from the work surface, making moving and positioning the tool easier. They are also pointed on the inserted end to simplify loading.
||DeWalt® 2,500 rpm screwdriver motor
||Makita® 2,500 rpm screwdriver motor
||Makita® 3,500 rpm screwdriver motor
- Decking on decks and docks, subfloor to wood or steel, wall plates, stair treads, sheathing, fiber-cement siding to steel
- PRO300S decking attachment (also sold separately)
- Extension for stand-up driving
- Choice of Makita® or DeWalt® screwdriver motors
- Screw quiver for keeping screws at your fingertips
- Rugged tool case to protect your equipment on the jobsite
- Decking nose clip for accurate and consistent fastening
- Limited lifetime warranty on attachment and extension, 1-year limited warranty on screw-driver motors (see specific manufacturer's warranty for more information)
||PRO300S Attachment only