Quik Drive® PRO300SG2 Decking System
- Expanded depth settings for high-density flooring materials.
- Reversible and replaceable non-skid teeth.
- Uniform toenailing and countersink on slick surfaces.
- Sure-grip guide tube increases stability for a broad range of screws.
- The decking noseclip positions the screw on the deck board in alignment with the joist for easy installation from a standing position.
- The patented curved collation strips hold the screws up and away from the work surface, making moving and positioning the tool easier. They are also pointed on the inserted end to simplify loading.
Quik Drive® PRO300SG2 Decking AttachmentAlso sold separately.
Quik Drive® ExtensionFor stand-up driving.
Quik Drive® Screw QuiverFor keeping screws at your fingertips.
Quik Drive® Tool Case – PRO Kits
Screwdriver Motor for Quik Drive® SystemsChoice of Makita® or DeWalt® screwdriver motors. See Options table below.
Quik Drive® Decking Noseclip
|DeWalt® 2,500 rpm screwdriver motor
|Makita® 2,500 rpm screwdriver motor
|Makita® 3,500 rpm screwdriver motor
- Decking on decks and docks, subfloor to wood or steel, wall plates, stair treads, sheathing, fiber-cement siding to steel
- PRO300SG2 decking attachment (also sold separately)
- Extension for stand-up driving
- Choice of Makita® or DeWalt® screwdriver motors
- Screw quiver for keeping screws at your fingertips
- Rugged tool case to protect your equipment on the jobsite
- Decking nose clip for accurate and consistent fastening
- Limited lifetime warranty on attachment and extension, 1-year limited warranty on screw-driver motors (see specific manufacturer's warranty for more information)
|PRO300S attachment only
Deck-Drive™ DSV WOOD Screw
Deck-Drive™ DWP WOOD SS Screw
Deck-Drive™ DHPD HARDWOOD Screw
Trim-Head Screw — Type-17 Point
Trim-Head Screw — Sharp Point
Bugle-Head Wood Screw
CBSDQ Sheathing-to-CFS Screw
Strong-Drive® WSV SUBFLOOR Screw
Deck-Drive™ DCU COMPOSITE Screw
Deck-Drive™ DCSD COMPOSITE-TO-STEEL Screw
- Fastening Systems Technical and Installation Notes
- Quik Drive Limited Warranties
- Collated Screws for the Quik Drive System
- Screwdriver Motors / RPM Recommendations Per Application
- Video: Quik Drive vs Pneumatic Fasteners
- Video: Quik Drive Systems: Stand Up and Drive
Fastening Systems Catalog
A catalog including new product information as well as any applicable specification and installation instructions for Simpson Strong-Tie® fasteners and Quik Drive® systems.
Sistemas de sujeción
Catálogo que incluye información sobre productos nuevos y las instrucciones de instalación y especificaciones correspondientes para los sujetadores Simpson Strong-Tie® y los sistemas Quik Drive®.
Fastening Systems Technical Supplement for Canada
A technical information addendum for Simpson Strong-Tie Fasteners in Canada.
Deck Connection and Fastening Guide
A guide to deck building and for retrofitting safer, longer-lasting outdoor decks, with 2018 and 2021 IRC/IBC code-compliant solutions for using the latest anchors, connectors and fasteners.
Deck-Drive™ DSV WOOD Screw — Drive up to 35% More Screws per Battery Charge
A flier providing product and installation information for the Deck-Drive™ DSV Wood screw.
Now You See It. Now You Don't.
A flier providing product and installation information for the Deck-Drive™ DCU Screw Plug Solution.
Make Faster Work of Decks and Subfloors
A sales flier outlining features and benefits of the Quik Drive® PRO300S cordless auto-feed screw driving system.
Now Available — Load-Rated DWP WOOD SS Screws
A flier providing features, benefits and load tables for the DWP Wood SS screw lineup.
Quik Drive® Solutions - Rethink repetitive fastening.
A flier providing product and application information about the popular Quik Drive® auto-feed screw driving systems and their accessories.
Code Reports & Compliance