Quik Drive® PROPP150 Metal Roofing System
- Innovative Precision Placement™ nosepiece allows for easy location of the holes in standing seam metal roofing clips
- Also safely and efficiently performs steel deck fastening and stitching
- Auto-feed mechanism provides hands-free screw advancement, eliminating handling of individual screws, cutting installation time in half
- Collated fastener strips virtually eliminate fastener waste and prevent damage to roof panels from dropped fasteners.
- Screws available in 4 head styles with 2 levels of corrosion resistance
- Suitable for panel clips up to 2 1/2" tall
- PROPP150 Metal Roofing Attachment also available alone
||DeWalt®2500 rpm adjustable torque screwdriver motor
||Makita®2500 rpm screwdriver motor
||Makita®2500 rpm adjustable torque screwdriver motor
- Panel clips for standing-seam roofing (suitable for panel clips up to 2 1/2" tall)
- Steel decking to structural steel members and stitching of steel panels at the edges ("side lap" stitching)
- Panel flanges for snap-and-seam roofing
- PROPP150 Metal Roofing Attachment
- Quiver for keeping screws at your fingertips
- Mandrels for driving recessed and 5/16" hex bits.
- Tool case
- Makita® screwdriver motor
Limited lifetime warranty on attachment and extension, 1-year limited warranty on screw-driver motors (see specific manufacturer's warranty for more information).
||5/16" Hex mandrel with driver bit for PP series tool