Quik Drive® PROSDX150 Steel-Decking System
The PROSDX150 is the multipurpose system for nestable or interlocking steel decking and side-lap stitching. The PROSDX150 can be loaded with the Strong-Drive® XM Medium-Head Metal screw for interlocking steel deck applications, or one of the Self-Drilling X Metal screws for side-lap stitching or cold-formed steel framing.
- Features a Precision Placement™ nosepiece for accurate driving
- One system for fastening steel decking to structural members and steel stitching
- Designed for both the Strong-Drive XM Medium-Head Metal screw and the Self-Drilling X Metal screw
||DeWalt® 2,000 rpm adjustable torque motor
- Steel deck fastening to structural steel members; narrow-valley nestable and interlocking steel decking; side-lap stitching
- PROSDX150 steel-decking attachment (also sold separately)
- Extension for stand-up driving
- DeWalt® screwdriver motor
- Screw quiver for keeping screws at your fingertips
- Limited lifetime warranty on attachment and extension, 1-year limited warranty on screw-driver motors (see specific manufacturer's warranty for more information)
||Extension, 16" (short), G2 series
||Driver bit, lobular, hex head, 5/16"
||5/16” Large hex bit and mandrel for SD series