Simpson Strong-Tie is committed to providing training and educational opportunities for our customers. Our regional training centers offer workshops and classes about proper specification, product installation and inspection of connectors and structural systems. There are opportunities for classroom instruction as well as hands-on installation of Simpson Strong-Tie products. Training is available for engineers, architects, dealers, contractors and inspectors. Participants can earn professional development hours (PDH) and continuing education units (CEU) through a variety of states and organizations.
Find a Workshop Near You
Click the map below or use the dropdown list to find workshops and training centers.
Learn about repair and strengthening solutions for concrete and masonry or retrofit solutions for collapse-vulnerable soft-story structures.
Browse wood-frame construction topics ranging from proper connector installation to shearwall design considerations.
Find training on topics such as concrete anchoring, direct fastening and cold-formed steel construction.
Find courses specific to wind and seismic code provisions and code-compliant design methodologies.
State Licensing Organization or Board
- Approved AK Contractors Courses
- Approved BC Housing Courses
- Approved CT Building Code Enforcement Officials Courses
- Approved KY Code Enforcement Officials Courses
- Approved MA Building Officials Courses
- Approved MI Building Officials Courses
- Approved NC State Codes Division Courses
- Approved NJ State Board of Professional Engineers and Land Surveyors Courses
- Approved NY State Codes Division Courses
- Approved OH Building Official Courses
- Approved OK Building Officials, Inspectors & Special Inspectors Courses
- Approved OR CCB Courses
- Approved TN Code Inspectors Courses