CI-LV Low-Viscosity Structural Injection Epoxy
On This Page
This product's information may differ depending on the category of use. You are currently viewing details related to Restoration Solutions. You can also view product information related to the category: Epoxy Injection
CI-LV low-viscosity structural injection epoxy is a two-component, high-modulus, high-solids, moisture-tolerant epoxy specially designed for pressure injection, gravity feeding and flood coat filling of concrete cracks and for increasing the bond between freshly placed repair mortars or concrete mixes and existing concrete when substrate temperatures are between 40°F (4°C) to 90°F (32°C). Available in 3-gallon bulk kits or convenient side-by-side cartridges dispensed through a static mixing nozzle using either a manual or pneumatic dispensing tool. This product is NSF-listed safe for potable water. Please refer to the NSF listing for the NSF 61-listed application.
- Meets the requirements of ASTM C881 & AASHTO M235, Type I/II, Grade 1, Class B and ASTM C881 & AASHTO M235, Type I/IV and II/V, Grade 1, Class C.
- Approved under NSF / ANSI Standard 61 (379 in.2 /1,000 gal.).
- Chemically bonds with the concrete to provide a structural repair. CI-LV seals the crack from moisture, protecting rebar in the concrete from corrosion.
- Moisture-tolerant; can be used on dry and damp surfaces.
- Low surface tension allows the material to effectively penetrate narrow cracks.
- Formulated for maximum penetration under pressure.
- Suitable for pressure injection or gravity-feed applications.
- Non-shrink and resistant to oils, salts and mild chemicals.
- Can be used with metered pressure-injection equipment.
- Freeze-thaw resistant.
- Manufactured in the USA using global materials.
- Pressure-injection of cracks in structural concrete
- Gravity-feed and flood coat of cracks in horizontal concrete
- As a low-viscosity epoxy (350 cP) for repair of hairline cracks (0.002") and cracks up to 1/4" (6 mm) in width
- For structural repairs
- To bond new concrete or repair mortars to existing concrete
- For underwater pressure-injection applications
- 231 in.3/US gal. (0.001 m3/L)
- Dark amber
- Store dry between 45° and 90°F (7°–32°C)
- 2 years in unopened packaging
- 2 g/L (mixed)
32 fl. oz. (946 mL) dual cartridge (CILV32), 5 per carton;
3 US gallon (11.4 L) bulk kit (CILV3KT) contains:
- (2) 1 US gallon (3.8 L) cans of Component “A” (CILV1A)
- 1 US gallon (3.8 L) can of Component “B” (CILV1B)
- This product is covered by the Simpson Strong-Tie RPS Product One-Year Limited Warranty, which is available at strongtie.com/limited-warranties or by calling Simpson Strong-Tie at (800) 999-5099
Product Information Table
|Model No.||Description||Product Includes||Packaging Type||Packaging Qty.||Carton Qty.|
|CILV32||CI-LV low-viscocity cartridge system, 32 oz. (946 mL)||Includes EMNO22 mixing nozzle||Cartridge||1||5|
|CILV3KT||CI-LV low-viscocity 3-gallon (11.4 L) bulk kit||Includes (2) 1 US gallon (3.8 L) cans of Component “A” (CILV1A) and 1 US gallon (3.8 L) can of Component “B” (CILV1B)||Kit||1||-|
Code Reports & Compliance