CI-LPL Long-Pot-Life Structural Injection Epoxy
This product's information may differ depending on the category of use. You are currently viewing details related to Restoration Solutions. You can also view product information related to the category: Epoxy Injection
CI-LPL long-pot-life structural injection epoxy is a two-component, high-modulus, high-solids, moisture-tolerant epoxy specially designed for pressure injection, gravity feeding and flood coat filling of concrete cracks when substrate temperatures are between 60°F (16°C) to 110°F (43°C). Available in 3-gallon bulk kits or convenient side-by-side cartridges dispensed through a static mixing nozzle using either a manual or pneumatic dispensing tool.
- Meets the requirements of ASTM C881 & AASHTO M235, Type I/IV, Grade 1, Class C.
- Chemically bonds with the concrete to provide a structural repair. CI-LPL seals the crack from moisture, protecting rebar in the concrete from corrosion.
- Moisture-tolerant; can be used on dry and damp surfaces.
- Formulated for use in hot environments to 110°F.
- Low surface tension at elevated temperatures allows the material to effectively penetrate narrow cracks.
- Formulated for maximum penetration under pressure.
- Suitable for pressure injection or gravity-feed applications.
- Non-shrink and resistant to oils, salts and mild chemicals.
- Can be used with metered pressure-injection equipment.
- Freeze-thaw resistant.
- Manufactured in the USA using global materials.
- Pressure-injection of cracks in structural concrete
- Gravity-feed of cracks in horizontal concrete
- As a low-viscosity epoxy (2,000 cP) for repair of fine to medium width cracks 1/64"–1/4" (0.4–6 mm) in width
- For structural repairs
- For underwater pressure-injection applications
- 231 in.3/US gal. (0.001 m3/L)
- Store dry between 45° and 90°F (7°–32°C)
- 2 years in unopened packaging
- <1 g/L (mixed)
32 fl. oz. (946 mL) dual cartridge (CILPL32), 5 per carton;
3 US gallon (11.4 L) bulk kit (CILPL3KT) contains:
- (2) 1 US gallon (3.8 L) cans of Component “A” (CILPL1A)
- 1 US gallon (3.8 L) can of Component “B” (CILPL1B)
- This product is covered by the Simpson Strong-Tie RPS Product One-Year Limited Warranty, which is available at strongtie.com/limited-warranties or by calling Simpson Strong-Tie at (800) 999-5099
Product Information Table
|Model No.||Description||Product Includes||Packaging Type||Packaging Qty.||Carton Qty.|
|CILPL32||CI-LPL long pot life cartridge system, 32 oz. (946 mL)||Includes EMNO22 mixing nozzle||Cartridge||1||5|
|CILPL3KT||CI-LPL long pot life 3-gallon (11.4 L) bulk kit||Includes (2) 1 US gallon (3.8 L) cans of Component “A” (CILPL1A) and 1 US gallon (3.8 L) can of Component “B” (CILPL1B)||Kit||1||-|
Code Reports & Compliance