S/LS Light-Duty Skewable Angle
On This Page
This product's information may differ depending on the category of use. You are currently viewing details related to Rigid Connectors. You can also view product information related to the categories of: Roof Truss and Rafter Connectors, Ties, and Straps for Cold-Formed Steel Construction, Joist Framing Connectors for Cold-Formed Steel Construction
- Field skewable from 0° to 135°
- Perfect for attachment of members intersecting at angles
- 43 mil (18 ga.)
- Galvanized (G90)
- Use all specified fasteners
- Bend one time only
- CFS framing must be constrained against rotation when using a single S/LS per connection
- Loads are for one part only.
- See Fastening Systems for more information on Simpson Strong-Tie fasteners.
Code Reports & Compliance