FWH Four-Way Connector, Heavy
On This Page
The FWH is a four-way connector designed for 2x members. This heavy connector features bendable flanges to easily secure the members in place at the desired angle. Manufactured to high-quality standards to ensure solid performance, the FWH features a galvanized finish for added corrosion resistance.
- Great utility connector for a variety of applications
- Bendable flanges to connect 2x wood members
- Fastens with Simpson Strong-Tie® Strong-Drive® SD screws (not included)
- 18 gauge
- Use all specified fasteners; see General Notes
- Install vertical members first, then attach horizontal members for easier alignment
- To aid positioning and prevent skewing, seat wood member in bracket with a C-clamp before securing
Product Information Table
|Model No.||Ga.||Coating/Material||Packaging Qty.|
|FWH2||18||Zinc Galvanized, G90||1|
FWH is approved for installation with Strong-Drive SD Connector screws.
- Fasteners: SD screws are Simpson Strong-Tie Strong-Drive screws. For additional information, see Fastener Types and Sizes Specified for Simpson Strong-Tie Connectors.
Code Reports & Compliance