LTA Lateral Truss Anchor
On This Page
Roof Truss and Rafter Connectors, Ties, and Straps
This product's information may differ depending on the category of use. You are currently viewing details related to Roof Truss and Rafter Connectors, Ties, and Straps. You can also view product information related to the categories of: Hurricane Ties for Masonry, Lateral Load Transfer - Masonry, Truss-to-Wall Connections
The LTA2 develops high uplift at a minimum heel height. Great in areas where a strap over the heel is not required. The side tab acts as a locator in the masonry block and the four embedded hooks provide for a positive bond in the concrete grout.
- Simplified design of the embedded portion allows for easy positioning close to rebar
- Ideal for anchoring trusses running perpendicular or parallel to the wall
- Embedment line stamped on part simplifies installation and helps avoid installation errors
- 18 ga. (43 mil)
- Galvanized (G90)
- Use all specified fasteners; see General Notes.
- Whether in grouted CMU or concrete, the LTA2 must be embedded to the depth of the embedment line stamped on the part.
- Attach to grouted concrete block with a minimum one #5 rebar horizontal in the top lintel block.
- For parallel-to-wall applications, install the LTA2 with flanges facing the center of the wall. Minimum edge distance of 1 1/2" required.
- Min. f'm = 1,500 psi and f'c = 2,500 psi.
Code Reports & Compliance