S/HTC Heavy Truss Clip
On This Page
S/HTC provides a slotted connection from the truss or joist to the top track when isolation of two members is required.
- 43 mil (18 ga.)
- Galvanized (G90)
- Use all specified fasteners
- Screws in vertical slots shall not be driven completely flush against the connector when vertical movement is desired
- Truss or rafter must be bearing on top plate to achieve the allowable loads under "Without Gap."
- Installed with maximum 1 1/4" space between rafter or truss and top plate under "With 1 1/4" Gap." Where loads are not required, space is not limited to 1 1/4".
- See Fastening Systems for more information on Simpson Strong-Tie fasteners.
Code Reports & Compliance