TSBR Truss Spacer-Restraint
On This Page
Roof Truss and Rafter Connectors, Ties, and Straps
This product's information may differ depending on the category of use. You are currently viewing details related to Roof Truss and Rafter Connectors, Ties, and Straps. You can also view product information related to the category: Spacing, Restraint and Bracing Products
The TSBR captures the on-center spacing of CFS truss chords and webs and laterally restrains the truss members, allowing quicker, easier and safer installations. The tubular shape provides strength in both compression and tension.
- Enables the quick and accurate spacing of trusses without measuring or adjusting
- Helps meet prescriptive temporary bracing recommendations of the BCSI
- Easily "grabs" onto the truss — may be put in place with one hand
- Stays in place during sheathing, saving time and making the roof more stable for workers
- The TSBR is a direct replacement for the TSB truss spacer-bracer
- 22 ga. (27 mil)
- Use all specified fasteners; see General Notes
- Designer shall ensure attached members are adequately designed to resist applied loads.
- Length, L, equals the effective out-to-out dimension of the braced trusses.
- See Fastening Systems for more information on Simpson Strong-Tie fasteners.
Code Reports & Compliance