OL Ornamental L Strap
On This Page
The Indoor Architectural Products OL is an ornamental beam-to-column tie designed for interior applications. This versatile utility strap is L-shaped, making it ideal for a variety of applications to transfer both lateral and uplift loads. The Rustic Collection features decorative notched edges that make the tie perfect for projects where the connectors will be exposed to view. The OL also has a powder-coat finish for a more decorative look.
- Notched detailing to create the look and feel of a rustic cabin
- Installs in pairs for load rating
- Designed to resist wind and seismic forces
- Installs with bolts
- 12 gauge
- Black powder coat
- Use all specified fasteners; see General Notes.
- Connector must be installed in pairs, with bolts in double shear. A single part with bolts in single shear is not load rated.
Product Information Table
|Model No.||Ga.||W (in.)||H (in.)||L (in.)||Coating/Material||Packaging Qty.|
|OL||12||2||12||12||Powder Coating, Black||1|
- OL must be installed in pairs, with bolts in double shear. A single part with bolts in single shear is not load rated.
- Allowable loads are based on a minimum member thickness of 3 1/2".
Code Reports & Compliance