TSBR Truss Spacer-Restraint
Spacing, Restraint and Bracing Products
This product's information may differ depending on the category of use. You are currently viewing details related to Spacing, Restraint and Bracing Products. You can also view product information related to the category: Roof Truss and Rafter Connectors, Ties, and Straps for Cold-Formed Steel Construction
The Simpson Strong-Tie® TSBR truss spacer-restraint is a time-saving lateral-restraint product for wood and CFS framing that improves quality and safety while helping to meet the prescriptive recommendations of the WTCA/TPI. Easier to install than wood bracing, the TSBR firmly grips the trusses, capturing on-center spacing and keeping them vertical and plumb after placement, resulting in a better truss installation. The unique design eliminates additional time spent measuring truss spacing and laying out temporary lateral bracing. And once installed, the TSBR can remain in place to be sheathed over, thereby eliminating the need to remove temporary bracing and creating a safer, more stable work platform.
- Enables the quick and accurate spacing of trusses without measuring or adjusting
- Helps meet prescriptive temporary bracing recommendations of the BCSI
- Easily "grabs" onto the truss — may be put in place with one hand
- Stays in place during sheathing, saving time and making the roof more stable for workers
- Installs in less time and requires less total bracing material than prescriptive wood bracing methods — reducing labor costs
- The TSBR is a direct replacement for the TSB truss spacer bracer
- 22 ga. (27 mil)
- Use all specified fasteners; see General Notes.
- TSBR lateral restraint locations are as recommended in Table B2-1 of WTCA/TPI BCSI or the BCSI B2 Summary Sheet. For more information see the Simpson Strong-Tie Wood Truss Bracing and Restraint Guide (F-TSBRTBD22).
Cold-Formed Steel Construction
Conectores Metálicos Estructurales 2013-2015C-2013SPInformación completa de productos, de la aplicación, de las tablas de cargas y de la instalación, para conectores Simpson Strong-Tie® de madera a madera, madera a concreto y concreto a mampostería.Catalog
Cold-Formed Steel Connectors CatalogC-CFS-15Product information, specifications, load tables and installation illustrations for our cold-formed steel connectors and clips for commercial curtain-wall, mid-rise and residential construction.Catalog
Wood Truss Bracing and Restraint GuideF-TSBRTBD2211This flier shows how to use Simpson Strong-Tie TSBR, Truss Spacer Restraints, and TBD22, Diagonal Truss Bracing Straps to meet industry restraint and bracing recommendations.Flier
Installer's Pocket GuideS-C-INSTALL16S-C-INSTALL16 is a guide featuring updated products, new color illustrations and easier navigation. Some popular structural fastening and anchoring products have also been added.Installation Guide
Show 2 MoreShow Less
- No load duration increase allowed.
- Minimum nailing meets or exceeds the temporary lateral restraint recommendations of WTCA/TPI BCSI.
- NAILS: 10d x 1 1/2" = 0.148" dia. x 1 1/2" long, 10d = 0.148" dia. x 3" long.
See other nail sizes and information.
|Part||IAPMO UES ER||ICC-ES ESR||City of Los Angeles||State of Florida|
|TSBR||See specific model numbers for code listings.|
|TSBR2-16||No code listing. Please contact us for test data.|
ESR-2523 is an Index of many of Simpson Strong-Tie Stamped and Welded Cold-formed Steel Products for Wood or Cold-formed Steel Construction