EB-TY® Hidden Deck Fasteners®
The EB-TY provides a unique method of fastening deck boards that makes the fasteners virtually invisible. Fastening is done into the side of the deck board and the edge of the framing member, leaving a fastener-free deck surface.
The EB-TY is a polypropylene biscuit fastener that fits into a pre-cut deck board or into a slot the builder cuts into the edge of the deck boards with a standard biscuit joiner. The EB-TY fasteners are inserted and fastened with a screw driven through the biscuit and into the joist. Nesting each successive board against the EB-TY automatically ensures consistent spacing and uniform height.
- Easy to install since all fastening is done from the top side
- Affords easier deck resurfacing because fastener heads are below from the deck surface
- Formed from long-lasting polypropylene to last the life of the deck
- Stainless-steel #7 trim-head screws included (black head, 6-lobe T-15 drive)
- Each EB-TY package includes installation instructions and enough EB-TY fasteners, screws and tapered Ipê wood plugs to install 100 square feet of decking (175-Pack quantity assumes 6" wide boards, installed perpendicular to joists spaced 16" on center)
- U.S. Patents: 6,402,415 and 7,578,105
Sistemas de FijaciónC-F-15SPInformación completa de nuestra línea de tornillos y clavos, grapas y clavos en sarta, tornillos en sarta y sistemas de autoalimentación de tornillos Quik Drive® para sistemas de sujeción.Catalog
Deck Connection and Fastening GuideF-DECKCODE13This guide provides a range of info that makes it user-friendly for DIY and novice contractors while retaining a level of detail for more experienced builders.Flier
DIY Done Right - Make Your Home Projects EasierS-HOMEPRJCTS14A 32-page color brochure showing examples of DIY project ideas using Simpson Strong-Tie® products, including decks, patio covers, fences, and garage organization.Flier
DIY Done Right - Facilitamos los proyectos para su casaS-HOMPRJCTS14SPFlier
EB-TY® Hidden Deck Fastening System for Wood DeckingT-F-EBTYINSTL17A technical bulletin providing step-by-step procedures for installing the EB-TY hidden deck fastening system.Technical Bulletin
EB-TY Hidden Deck Fastening Systems - Installation InstructionsT-F-EBTYINSTL14T-F-EBTYINSTL14 is a two-page technical bulletin that provides detailed instructions, and helpful hints, on installing the EB-TY Hidden Deck Fastening System.Technical Bulletin
Show 4 MoreShow Less
Product Information Table
* Comes with Type 316 stainless-steel fastener.