Outdoor Accents® Hex-Head Washer
On This Page
This product's information may differ depending on the category of use. You are currently viewing details related to Specialty Fasteners. You can also view product information related to the categories of: Outdoor Accents® Essentials, Outdoor Accents® Avant Collection™, Outdoor Accents® Mission Collection®
The Outdoor Accents hex-head washer provides the decorative appearance of a bolted connection. Its patented design provides an easier and significantly faster installation time than through-bolting. The hex-head washer is designed to help fasten Outdoor Accents post bases, T and L straps, angles, gable plates and heavy joist hangers.
- Combined with the Outdoor Accents structural wood screw (SDWSDBB), it provides a structural load-rated solution
- Easy to install
- Code listed in IAPMO-UES ER-192
- Quik Guard® black coating for exterior use
- Wood Construction Connectors Technical and Installation Notes
- General Notes
- Explore the full Outdoor Accents product line
Product Information Table
|Hex-Head Dia. (in.)||Hex-Head Washer Dia. (in.)||Retail Pack Quantity||Master Carton Quantity||Model No.|
Outdoor Accents® Structural Wood Screw with Hex-Head Washer
- Allowable loads are for connections between two members with full screw thread penetration into the main member.
- Allowable loads are shown at a wood load duration factor of CD = 1.0. Loads may be increased for load duration per the building code up to a CD = 1.6. Tabulated values must be multiplied by all applicable NDS adjustment factors.
- Minimum spacing, edge, and end distance requirements are per IAPMO-UES ER-192.
- Loads are based on installation into the side grain of the wood with the screw axis perpendicular to the face of the member.
Code Reports & Compliance