LSTI Light Strap Tie for I-Joist
This product's information may differ depending on the category of use. You are currently viewing details related to Straight Straps. You can also view product information related to the category: Lateral Connectors, Ties and Straps for Cold-Formed Steel Construction
The LSTI is designed to resist tension loads in various applications. This light strap tie utilizes a staggered nail pattern to help minimize wood splitting. The LSTI is a load-rated, precut strap designed for quick installation and optimal performance.
- Designed to resist wind and seismic forces
- Suitable for diaphragm decking and wood chord open-web trusses where pneumatic nailing is necessary
- 18 ga. (43 mil)
- Use all specified fasteners; see General Notes
- Special sizes can be made to order; contact Simpson Strong-Tie
- Wood Construction Connectors Technical and Installation Notes
- Cold-Formed Steel Connectors Technical and Installation Notes
- General Notes for Wood Construction Connectors
- General Notes for Cold-Formed Steel
- Corrosion Information
- Contact Simpson Strong-Tie
Product Information Table
|Model No.||Thickness (mil)||Ga.||W (in.)||L (in.)||Coating/Material||Packaging Qty.|
|LSTI49||43||18||3 3/4||49||Zinc Galvanized, G90||1|
|LSTI73||43||18||3 3/4||73||Zinc Galvanized, G90||1|
Many of these products are approved for installation with Strong-Drive® SD Connector screws.
- See General Notes for Straps and Ties.
- Fasteners: Nail dimensions in the table are listed diameter by length. For additional information, see Fastener Types and Sizes Specified for Simpson Strong-Tie Connectors.
Load Values with Strong-Drive® SD Connector Screws
|Model No.||Fasteners (Total)||Allowable Tension Loads (DF/SP)||Allowable Tension Loads (SPF/HF)|
Code Reports & Compliance