Strong-Drive® WSV SUBFLOOR Screw (Collated)
Simpson Strong-Tie has re-engineered its popular subfloor screw to reduce driving force and increase installation speed. The new Strong-Drive WSV Subfloor screw has been developed for fastening subfloor sheathing using the Quik Drive® auto-feed screw driving system.
- Redesigned tip and thread pattern provides easy starts and up to 25% less torque while driving1 — makes for up to 20% faster driving2
- Less installation torque also means less wear on tools
- Deep 6-lobed recessed ribbed head provides clean countersinking and more secure bit retention for fewer cam-outs
- The holding power of WSV screws reduces the gaps between the joist and subfloor that cause floor squeaks
- WSV screws can be easily backed out, allowing for future access to floor cavities
- 6-lobe T-25 drive bit (replacement bit BITX25)
1. Test data shows the Strong-Drive WSV Subfloor screw requires up to 25% less driving torque in single-material LVL.
2. Test data indicates the redesigned WSV thread pattern will result in 20% faster screw installations.
- Subfloor and sheathing projects
Product Information Tables
|Model No.||Length (in.)||Screw Size||Drive Type||Head Type||Thread Type||Point Type||Coating/Material||Packaging Quantity||Compatible Quik Drive® Tools||UPC|
|WSV134S||1 3/4||#9||T-25 6-Lobe||Ribbed Wafer Head||Variable Thread Design||High-Low Threaded Tip||Yellow-Zinc Dichromate Coating||2000||PRO200S, PRO250, PRO300S, PROCCS+, PROSDD||707392880516|