The Strong-Drive SDWV Sole-to-Rim screw may be used to attach a sole plate to a rim board. The SDWV Sole-to-Rim screw coating is intended for dry service, low corrosion applications and is suitable for use with FRT in medium-corrosion, dry-service applications.
- Large 0.400"-diameter head for increased holding power
- Fast-start point with helical ridge for fast, easy, low-torque installation
- Tested in wood and engineered wood
- Variable thread design, optimized for 2x dimensional lumber
- U.S. Patent 6,074,149
- Replacement driver bit: BIT25T-2