E-Z-Click™ Injection System
On This Page
Tools and Accessories
This product's information may differ depending on the category of use. You are currently viewing details related to Tools and Accessories. You can also view product information related to the category: Crack Repair Accessories
The E-Z-Click injection system is composed of a specially designed fitting and ports that take the mess out of your repair project while allowing you to work faster. The E-Z-Click injection fitting installs onto the end of the Optimix® mixing nozzle and clicks onto the E-Z-Click ports during injection.
- Positive connection eliminates messy leakage, minimizing waste and clean-up.
- No drilling of ports: E-Z-Click ports perform while pasted to the surface of the concrete. No drilling required for most applications.
- Disconnect the fitting from the E-Z-Click port and the epoxy stops flowing, no leaky mess.
- After injecting, pull the head of the E-Z-Click port out to close it and prevent leakage.
- One person can work faster without having to hold the tube on the port.
- EIPX intended for use as a surface mount port in corners and a drilled-in port on flat surfaces
Product Information Table
|Model No.||Description||Packaging Type||Parts Per Each/Unit||Carton Qty.|
|EIF-EZ||E-Z-Click injection fitting||Bag||1||10|
|EIP-EZA||E-Z-Click flush mount injection port||Box||1||100|
|EIP-EZAKT||20 E-Z Click flush-mount injection ports and 1 E-Z-Click injection fitting (compatible with all Simpson Strong-Tie paste-overs)||Bag||20||5|
|EIPX-EZKT||20 E-Z-Click corner mount/drilled-in injection ports and 1 E-Z-Click injection fitting||Bag||20||5|
|EIPX-EZ-RP20||20 E-Z-Click corner mount/drilled-in injection ports||Bag||20||5|
Code Reports & Compliance