CSS-CUCF11 Code-Listed Unidirectional Carbon Fabric
On This Page
CSS-CUCF11 is a unidirectional, high-strength, non-corrosive carbon fabric designed to be field-laminated with CSS-ES saturant resin to create a carbon-fiber-reinforced polymer (CFRP) composite for structural reinforcement applications.
This product has been evaluated per ICC-ES AC125 for concrete and unreinforced masonry strengthening using externally bonded fiber-reinforced polymer (FRP) composite systems.
This product is NSF-listed safe for potable water. Please refer to the NSF listing for the NSF 61-listed application.
This product is part of the tested assembly in UL Design No. N861, which achieved a four-hour fire rating when subjected to ASTM E119 / UL 263 full-scale fire testing. Please refer to the UL Online Certifications Directory for the UL listing.
- High strength
- Ambient cure
- Molds to fit various shapes
- Low aesthetic impact
- Compatible with many finish coatings
- Underwater use when saturated with CSS-ES saturant
- Component of Class A flame spread/smoke developed indices test
- Weight: 11 oz./yd.2
- NSF listed
- UL listed
- Code listed
- Seismic retrofit
- Load rating upgrade
- Damage repair
- Defect remediation
- Blast mitigation
- Store material in a dry area with no exposure to moisture.
- 10 years in unopened, undamaged carton
Roll Size (Width x Length) / Model No.
- 12 in. x 300 ft. (305 mm x 91.4 m) / CSS-CUCF1112
- 24 in. x 150 ft. (610 mm x 45.7 m) / CSS-CUCF1124
- This product is covered by the Simpson Strong-Tie RPS Product Five-Year Limited Warranty, which is available at strongtie.com/limited-warranties or by calling Simpson Strong-Tie at (800) 999-5099
Code Reports & Compliance