CSS-UCF20 Unidirectional Carbon Fabric
On This Page
CSS-UCF20 is a unidirectional, high-strength, non-corrosive carbon fabric designed to be field laminated with CSS-ES saturant resin to create a carbon-fiber-reinforced polymer (CFRP) composite for structural reinforcement applications.
- High strength
- Ambient cure
- Molds to fit various shapes
- Low aesthetic impact
- Compatible with many finish coatings
- Weight: 20 oz./yd.2
- Seismic retrofit
- Load rating upgrade
- Damage repair
- Defect remediation
- Blast mitigation
- Store material in a dry area with no exposure to moisture.
- 10 years in unopened, undamaged carton
Roll Size (Width x Length) / Model No.
- 12 in. x 300 ft. (305 mm x 91.4 m) / CSS-UCF2012
- 24 in. x 150 ft. (610 mm x 45.7 m) / CSS-UCF2024
- This product is covered by the Simpson Strong-Tie RPS Product Five-Year Limited Warranty, which is available at strongtie.com/limited-warranties or by calling Simpson Strong-Tie at (800) 999-5099
Code Reports & Compliance