Component Solutions® Software System Requirements
Continuous improvement based on customer input is a cornerstone of our software development strategy. Our sales and development team will be working closely with users to identify areas where we can expand functionality to increase versatility and efficiency in future releases.
Recommended Operating System
- Windows 10 64-bit
- Pro Edition or higher — Home Edition not supported (This applies to all desktop software.)
- Windows 2012 R2 (Required) Xeon Processor
- Windows Server 2016
- High powered, 7th Gen desktop quad core Intel i5-7500 or better
- 64-bit Core i7 Intel or equivalent preferred
- 16 GB RAM or higher
- 200GB available on a solid state drive
- DirectX 10 graphics device running OpenGL 3.3 or better (2 GB of dedicated video memory). Nvidia GTX 1030 or better
- 4 core CPU at 2 GHz or faster
- i5 Minimum Processor
- 8 GB RAM
- 100 GB available hard disk space
- DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver (512 MB or higher of video dedicated memory
- 7,200 RPM hard drive is recommended for good performance. A hybrid hard drive (SSHD) is recommended for better performance. A solid-state drive (SSD) is recommended for optimal performance.
- Gigabit ethernet is recommended.
- Offsite backup plan recommended.
If you have any questions regarding these requirements, please contact the Component Solutions® Helpdesk at (866) 252-8606 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLEASE NOTE: These recommendations are a generic specification that assumes hardware manufacturers publish appropriate data to determine compatibility. As we incorporate customer requests to change or enhance the Component Solutions® software, and in recognition of technology changes, we reserve the right to periodically change and publish updated hardware and operating systems requirements.