Code Listed SET-3G™ High-Strength Anchoring Adhesive
SET-3G is a 1:1 ratio, two-component, high-strength, epoxy-based anchoring adhesive for cracked and uncracked concrete. SET-3G installs and performs in a variety of environmental conditions and temperature extremes.
- Exceptional performance — superior bond strengths permit ductile solutions in high seismic areas
- Jobsite versatility — can be specified for all base material conditions when in-service temperatures range from -40°F (-40°C) to 176°F (80°C)
- Two-year shelf life for unopened cartridges stored between 45°F (7°C) and 90°F (32°C)
- During the installation of SET-3G, when the correct installation processes are followed, there is no performance difference between water-saturated concrete, water-filled holes, or submerged concrete
- For use with potable water
Adhesive Piston Plug Delivery System
For consistent dispensing of anchoring adhesives in any installation orientation, the Simpson Strong-Tie® Adhesive Piston Plug Delivery System offers you an easy-to-use, more reliable and less time-consuming means to dispense adhesive into drilled holes for threaded rod and rebar dowel installations at overhead, upwardly inclined and horizontal orientations.
The matched tolerance design between the piston plug and drilled hole virtually eliminates the formation of voids and air pockets during adhesive dispensing.
SET-3G High-Strength Epoxy Adhesive Approved For Submerged Concrete Hole Installation
Water-filled holes? Water-soaked concrete? Underwater anchoring? No problem. SET-3G high-strength epoxy adhesive is the versatile adhesive you need for ease of installation in the best and worst environmental conditions. SET-3G adhesive is approved for saturated concrete and water-filled holes, and now for submerged (underwater) hole installations.