Quik Drive® PRO200S Multi-Purpose System
- Expanded depth settings for high-density flooring materials.
- Reversible and replaceable non-skid teeth attachment.
- Sure-grip guide tube increases stability with shorter screws.
- Uniform toenailing and countersink on slick surfaces.
- Patented curved collation strips (U.S. Patent 7,051,875) hold the screws up and away from the work surface, making moving and positioning the tool easier. They are also pointed on the inserted end to simplify loading.
||DeWalt® 2,500 rpm screwdriver motor
- Subfloor to wood or steel, sheathing, fiber-cement siding to steel, gypsum panel to wood or steel
- PRO200S multi-purpose attachment
- Extension for stand-up driving
- DeWalt® screwdriver motor
- Screw quiver for keeping screws at your fingertips
- Rugged tool case to protect your equipment on the jobsite
- Limited lifetime warranty on attachment and extension, 1-year limited warranty on screw-driver motors (see specific manufacturer's warranty for more information)
||PRO200S Attachment only